Saturday, September 30, 2006

Today was a very tiring day i think, even though i didnt do much today.

Morning spent my time slacking in school, sianz. why they can't just let us stay at home and study? It's like we went to school to stare into the blank, to chat and not really studying. hm...

school ends early today, 12.15pm. so me and deb went to toa payoh to cut my hair and eat. We saw the actor, 黄奕良, and spoke to him. hm, deb hates him lots. N honestly my 1st impression for him wasn't a very good one. the reason was that he's like tot that he himself was very famous, then was very telling us abt his pri sch de. and keep on saying abt cch(branch) even when we told him that we are from de MAIN. dots... somemore, he had a very big n pronouce beer-belly. Didn't his tummy so big de siah, he don look like tt on tv lei~ But he was tall, very. haha.. saw 2 other artist at toa payoh, but dont really know who they are.

I had my hair cut. Think it looks weird. and the new hair cut make my head to look bigger than ever. dots. sad.

Didn't do much today, but was exceptionally tired by the time i home at 5+ pm. Watch TV for one hour plus, and i decided to take a nap. *Yawns* by the time i was waken up by my dad, it's 11.30pm, to do the dish washing i suppose. dots. this is so hurting. let's treat it as he's waking me up for dinenr. i missed my dinner, so i took it as a supper in the end.

feel so tired still, and i loose voice AGAIN!!! wad de~ my poor sweet voice, so poor thingy. =)


* HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAP HUAT!!!! sry ah, didn't pei u this shou xing gong go out today, i will make it back someday. =) haha.. *

+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment