Friday, September 08, 2006

Normal day

Nothing much had happened these few days.
The one week holiday's going to end in 2 days time.
Sad,panick, worry..
Prelim starts.

I am currently using Prepaid Card for my mobile phone.
Last night, when i called to the Prepaid line to check the amount left in my phone. To my surprise, i onli had $13.25 left. i had just top it up in about a week ago, and there was $21 in it! i had overspent! Oh my goodness me, how am i going to survive if i am spending at this speed. i would use up all de money in less than 3 weeks time. It's time that i need to cut down the usage of my phone.

Another thing that I am going to blog about is that I saw lots of ants in my basin, crawling around. Had I told anyone that I dislike insects? So i cruely crushed all the ants, and wash them down the pipe. Sounds cruel, but that's what I had did.

Just discovered that I'm having my Emaths paper 1 and Social Studies paper on the upcoming Monday and EL paper 2 and History paper on Tuesday. =.=
Shall I "YAY!" or shall I " X ( "
And I also found out that I had misplaced my prelim timetable and it's no where to be found. Oh what a great news.

hahaz. how am I going to survive through the prelim i wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment