Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A maths paper 2 started and ended this morning at 10am.
well, paper 2 was much easier than paper 1, many will agree with me de hor~ haha
while doing de paper, for the first few times in my 18 yrs of life, i regretted for not preparing for it. yeah, truely regretted. if only had i revised my a maths, there will be a high possibility that i will know how to do that dumbo Binomial, small increasement delta y, and many more questions. Oh! and that factorisation. i must had made some calculation errors while doing the long method way, but i so stupid go cancelled my whole long division working, and i did my working in pencil somemore. that's stupid and unthoughtful of me. sad. =(


after that a maths paper2, me, alice, deb, yap huat, carol took our own sweet time to walk to the front gate and walk all de way round de half the sch to the canal to the Northlight bus stop.when we passed the technical block there, alice very gd lei, she showed me the gate which she always climb whenever she's late for sch. at first, she even planned to demo to me how to climb de ehz, but there were 3 lower sec boy boy at the back of technical block cutting their PieCe Of WoOd, so she couldn't demo.
i must really say this, alice u Pro eh u know. that gate so tall n so hard to climb, and yet u can climb over it in less than one min ( she claimed that she can, so i believe = D )

so we continued to walk to the bus stop and we went home...


+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment