Saturday, September 30, 2006

Irritating Irritating Irritating!!!!

hate ppl to nag at me, but my Bro's nagging are increasing at a fast speed!

"Ur are u pig! Do u know that ur o's c0ming!...Blah blah blah~"
he scolded me this one min ago.

Hey hey, this is my business, not his. and it's really irritating to have someone to be constantly nagging at u, and his naggings are more to the extend of commanding u, scolding that type.

Hello you! mind ur attitude! it's my future, it's my problem if i fail my O's. if i really fail or do badly for my O's, then it;s my own problem, and wad does it got to do with him! can't he just mind his own business and just leave me alone. And wads more is that, NAGGINGS DUN WORK FOR ME!!! if nagging really works, then i wun be slacking and feeling annoyed now. the more u nag, the more i wun want to study. sounds dumb, but true. studying is something which u do from your heart, not what ppl force u to do. Nth will go in if u are forced to do it.

Irritating GUY, not gal somemore lo....

WAD de HELL IS THIS!!!

+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment