Monday, September 25, 2006

Prelim's over. Time for some continuous debriefs.

Debriefs started on last friday, received some of my papers. The results were truly quite disappointing. Had failed some subjects, pass some.

Today got back my Chem n E maths n El paper1. Well, i had failed the first 2, and surprisingly I passed my El paper1, which had pulled up my marks and i get a just pass for my El.

Was quite moody when I saw the marks on the E maths paper 1. Thanks yap huat n alice for constantly cheering me up. Sorry if I had frightened you two with my gloomy look.

Some one told me this today. " Your scream was so sharp"
Haha, I agree. I too agree that it was irritating to hear this screeching screams. However, I didn't purposely scream for no reason. Please people please do not poke me at the stomach area. I will scream. Others will definitely find it irritating. So no pokings ok? =D

+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment