Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No sch today! YAY! i slept till 11am+ this morning. it felt so great to have sufficient sleep.

tomorrow a maths paper 2 is waiting for me. so i had made this plan of wad to do today, but everything went wrong because of event X.

because of event X, i had this torturous stomach ache which last from somewhere about 12noon till 4pm plus. i had run errand to the toilet for 4 times to get rid of all these rubbish in my large intestine.
and because of event X and dat stupid dumbo stomach ache, i took 2 hours to finish my Pi Dan porridge. yummy yummy, but had a hard time eating it. spoil my day. i also didnt manage to study a single thing because of even X and stomach ache. spoil my plan! haiz...

haven finish writing yap huat's autograph book, need to return him tomorrow eh, and my a maths, haven touch anything on it yet.
oh no, how am i going to do my paper tomorrow!?

let's just hope that i can do most of the questions and finish de paper before the time ends. [ though i know it's impossible. haiz.. = ( ]

+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment