Tuesday, September 19, 2006

18th Sep 2006

Took E maths paper 2 first.
Hm... that was bad, truely bad.
I've calculated, the total marks i will lose away due to not attempting the questions are 37 marks.
37 over 100, that's a lot, and it's excluding those that I weren't sure of.

After E maths paper 2, had Pure Geog paper 2 at 1130.
Geog, always a failure subject to me.
I just can't pass it!
Well, part of it was due to that I did last minute work and lack of practice.
So, it's my fault for my failing in Geog.

After the papers, went to Toa Pah Yoh with Deb and Yap Huat.
Haha, I planned to buy some hair clips for myself.
But in the end, I came home empty handed.
Bought a Otah fish Man4 Bao3 for $1.20. This is the offer price eh.
Taste not bad, and bigger than what I thought it would be.

Haha, after the Man4Bao3 thingy, I dragged Deb and Yap Huat to shop Watsons with me. I simply love Watsons for it seems like it had everything available in it.Eg, food, vitamins, facial foams, accessories.
What a great variety of goods it has, so fun.
But Deb and Yap Huat seems to be quite uninterested, so, "sorry eh,i drag u into it = P "

haha.

YAY!!!
HURRAY!!!
TML NO SCHOOL!!!
CAN FINIALLY SLEEP AS MUCH AS I LIKE LE!!!

bUt I still have Add. maths paper 2 on Wed morning and Geog paper1 MCQ on Thursday morning.
NvM!!!
I believe I can survive! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment