Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's time to celebrate! Prelim was finally over! This is such an inspiring news isn't it? Ha ha. However, what awaits infront of us is not so inspiring, instead, it is dreadful I think.

Why?

Well, because we are going to have lots of debriefs starting from tomorrow. Our results will be revealed, and it is really time to pull up our socks, pull them real high.

Time to recall on today's events. Geog paper 1, a couple of climate questions came out. I didn't study climate, so I've no idea of what's the correct answer for it. So I just anyhow choose one. Due to the fact that I am a quite unlucky person, so to a far extent that my answers are wrong. Looks like once again, I'm going to fail my Geog again.

After the last prelim paper, most of the classmates are planning to go out. Lots of time were spent on deciding of where to go and what to do. In the end, they decided to catch a movie at Cineleisure. Deb, yap huat and I did not want to watch movie, so we plan to go home.

Once again, we changed our initial plans and guess where we went in the end? IMM! Whoah, that was far, not for me, but for yap huat and especially Deb. But they didn't mind! How great of them to accommodate me to go IMM, when it was so inconvenient for them.

IMM's having some expending programmes going on. The initial car park was rebuilt into a building joining the IMM. IMM had become bigger and a more variety of shops were now available at there.

We went to the some sot of food court at the first floor. Deb and yap huat ordered curry chicken with rice and me, hainanese chicken rice. $4 lei! so expensive, but it taste good, just that the chicken doesn't look like chicken meat to me.=]

After out lunch, we went to the $2 Daiso shop. I really love this shop to heart. It had a wide range of products from stationaries to food and kitchen utensils and many more too. Had so much fun exploring the whole shop. We were all dead beat when we had walked 3/4 of the shop.
Me and Deb shared a packet of sour plum. It looks appealing to me, so I a bit forced Deb to share it with me. To our utmost disappointment, it taste weird, super weird, and had a weird scent too. What a waste of my money. =(

Daiso's looking for part-timers! Haha, should have consulted them today, but I decided not to do so. Shall do that once Sept ends. Time to get myself a job, I'm in need of money, SERIOUSLY!!!!

But today's IMM trip is FUN FUN FUN!!!! haha, really enjoy it.


Here's something that I must admit. I am someone that's accident-prone. Here are some stupid and clumsy things done by me today.
1) There were benches at the 1st floor in IMM. 3 of us sat on the same bench. Nth happened to Deb and yap huat. But when I sat on it. I nearly fall and i dropped my Mariane Chong book onto the floor. I didn't know that the bench is actually dented inwards. So when I sat of it, I was shocked that I butts actually hanging in the air and I nearly fall due to that. That's dumb, really dumb.

2) I had stepped and knocked onto both Deb and yap huat. Sorry, hope i didnt hurt you. Can't seemed to balance myself well. What happen to me?

3) This took place in the ladies toilet. I had nearly walked into the MIRROR when we were leaving the toilet. I turned from the basin and walked n found myself nearly knocking into the mirror, instead of heading to the door. Dots.

Overall mood for today---> =D

+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment