Saturday, September 16, 2006

haven been blogging for near a week le..
haha...
reason: too tired n not in the mood.

hmm... busy with de prelim.
i flunk all my subjects, maybe except Higher Chinese???
my body had start to protest for not letting it to rest..
body aches, giddy minds, bloating stomach, constipation even though i ate a lot water melon..
haiz....

one week of prelim had passed, had spend every night mugging till morning..
haha..
was both physically and mentally drained.

now it's time to have a nice rest..

BUT my mama spoiled my plan!

she crazy crazy wake me up 8am in the morning to go market with her..
n i carry all those heavy things home, ALONE!!!!
she even asked me to MOP DE FLOOR!!!!
I'M SO SO SO TIRED!!!
haiz..

wa...
haven study my geography yet lei
how..
sure fail de...
haiz haiz...

jia you to all ... =D

+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment