Thursday, September 28, 2006

Prelim had ended, normal lessons starts from today.

Here's a brief summary on how I fair for my Prelims.
Overall, it was badly done. But to some extent, i was quite contented with what i get. But there's this weird trend which i had noticed from the results. For those subjects which i failed in Mid yr, i had miracally passed them in Prelim.However, for those that i passed in Mid yr, i had failed them in Prelim. Weird weird.


!!!InSeCt EnCoUnTeR!!!
I was waiting for my bus at the bus stop as usual. when the bus came, i board it. Then i noticed that there's something crawling from my neck to my lips, and it paused at the lips. I was curious on what that was, and thought that maybe it's my hair. so i reach over and i pinch it between my fingers. To my horror, it's a green insect that was about 1cm long. I couldnt really see wad insect it is, as the bus's light was dim. So i just smashed the insect between my fingers and pretented that nothing had happened. Ewks, insects, i simply hates them..X( wonder how i could be so calm then... wonders..

Late for school.

I was late for school today. i had actually overslept on the train and by the time i discover it, i was near reaching Pasir Ris and it was 7.15am then. This incident could have been prevented if only i didnt; off my alarm and continue to sleep when the alarm rang. Haiz, so by the time i reach school, it's 7.50am. Kanna punished by OM mr peck. He asked me to take off my shoes,(not only me, all those late comers) and do 50 squats. That was dumb, doing squats without shoes. I cheated, i only did 30 and my poor legs were already wobby. Poor thing. YAY!! I no need to report early the next morning. Reason: i told mr peck that this is my first time late for school in this yr, which was not true=P haha..

Just finish writing other ppls autograph bk, I'm BRAIN DRAIN!!! i dunno wad to write siah.. dots..


+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment