Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A.maths paper1, Higher Chinese paper2, Combine Humanities.

These were the four papers we get back today. A maths once again, i failed it not too badly i will say, at least it's much better than the mid yrs and last yr mid and end of years. While i was running through my paper, i felt like killing myself. I admit that there were lots of questions which i didnt know how to do, but for those that i knew how, i had actually made lots lots of CARELESS mistakes. And guess how many marks does this careless mistakes cost? 15 MARKS!!! Faint! Oh my godness me, 15 marks, it could bring me 3 grades up! If these stupid careless mistakes weren;t made, i will have gotten myself a B4, and i can happily and proudly announced this result to my mum! well well, how am i going to break this news to her i wonder...

Higher chinese paper2 was an expected and yet dissapointed one. I expected myself to did not very well for my HCL, but i was still quite dissapointed to know that i didnt manage to clinch an A1 for the best sibject i can score. How sad it is to know.

Combine Humanities was surely a surprise and a prize for me. I had actually passed my C.H for the first time in life, i suppose. I expected myself to once again, fail terribly for it. How relieve i was to know to both my Social studies and E.History was not very badly done, even though they were neither good too. I was still quite certain that i will fail my CH once again when i received my social studies paper, and i failed it. History paper, which turned out to be helpful, real helpful, pulled my overall CH marks up and i get a pass! This is the first time i pass my history paper, and i was very satisfied with wad i get. =D

Tml's the end of all the debriefs and prelim. Will be getting back Biology paper 2 which according to miss lum, was HorriBle. i knew it clear that it was an impossible to pass my biology, and there goes both of my sciences, i will fail both! E.maths paper 2 and A. mathes paper 2 will also be returned back to us too. Let's pray, and pray hard hard that i can at least get a pass for one of them, best is 2 la, but i dont dare to hope for too high.

My L1R5, sigh, i will be top in the class for it again. ~sigh~


time to work hard,
time to settle down,
time to burried myself in the books..


+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment