Saturday, September 16, 2006

.........MaYbE YeS MayBe No..........

hmm...
I had been eating water melons for one week le..
It's was said that water melon will help u to "do more business"
but i doesn't seem to work on me for this whole week...
I'm suffering from constipation i think...wa..
haha...

then last night, miracally, i final;y manage to complete one "successful business"!!! Whoah, I was like, " Oh my god, is this real?!"

haha...
It's never a bad thing to get rid of unwanted substances in yout body, ainy it.
Muahaha...

Then I was wondering, why is it that i ate so much of water melons but still cannot "do business"?
And I came up with this possible reason.
Maybe it's because that I am too stressed over my prelims, which resulted in my incapability to "do business"? Haha, this may be possible. Yesterday was the last paper of this week. So i can finally relax for a short while.
haha...

I just hope that my body will not play any tantrum on me anymore..
haiz...

+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment