Monday, September 25, 2006

This morning, as usual, I went to a bus stop near my house to take Bus 240 to Lakeside MRT Station. I sat on the usual seat, the 2nd row of seats from the backdoor. There was, again, this bunch of boys, board the bus and sat down on the seats behind me.

Today was differernt from the other days, a small difference.

"小 姐 小 姐, 小 姐 小 姐, " I heard one guy behind me saying this, softly.

" Is he speaking to me? Or there's some other females sitting behind? " I thought to myself, wondering.

" 小 姐 小 姐, 小 姐 小 姐, " the voice goes again.

The voice sounds to be directly behind of me.

"Is he talking to me? Should I turn back ? But what if he was talking to some other females, if there are any? " I started to hesistate.

"小 姐 小 姐, 可 以 给 我 你 的 电 话 号 码 吗? " he asked, still lowering his voice.

" Is he refering to me? Shall I turn? If he was talking to me, then I ignore, he will be so embarrassed! " I thought. " But what if there was some other girls sitting behind, and he was talking to her, then i will be the one feeling embarrassed! And what if he was playing a prank on me, then I will be so dumb to turn back and fall into his pranks. " I didn't know what to do, whether to turn back or ignore.

That bunch of boys behind were all his friends, if they were playing prank on me, then the embarrassment was too huge for me to take.

So in the end, I choose to ignore the voice, pretending that I didn't heard it. The voice stops the next moment, and there was this still silent on the bus.

We got off at the same bus stop, took the same train. If I was not wrong, the mysterious voice belongs to a tall, thin boy that has FAIR SKIN!!! And he looks not bad. =D

A bit regret for if he was really talking to me, then he must had felt damn embarrassed. He might have hate me to core for this. Sorry for that, truly. [ oops ]

Wonder what will have happen if I had turn back to check who's that voice and to whom is he talking to. =D


+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment