Wednesday, August 22, 2007

POA paper today, n it's de last paper for me.. =)
hope i get all my calculations correct, n i just discovered something, i forget to cancel away de wrong answers that i did for question 1.
i got another set of answers on the 2nd page of ans booklet, but i forget to cancel away de unwanted ans on de first page of ans booklet!!!!
OMG!!! i just hope that the marker will be kindly enough to mark the answers on the second page rather than those on first page.. pray pray...

after POA paper,
me, xuemi, huikuoon,mag, jess, clover and sinli went to town, eat n POOL!!!! hohoho
i cant play well, yep i cant, lousy aiming for me..
haha.. n clover!!! u say u dunno how to play, in de end u play till so steady siah~
cheat my feelings.. LOL

oh, me n clover went to de takashimaya there to interview for cashier job at taka.
hmm, if i had decided to tell them we can start work from tml, den think the chances of us getting the job is much higher than now ba..
haha... wad am i thinking at tt point of time sia..
weird me weird brain..

exams over, time to rest slp n eat...
haha...
n i really need a job siah, i'm near bankrupt!!!!! haiz..

hahaa...
overall, today's fun fun fun~
haha...

i go slp le.. yay~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment