Monday, August 27, 2007

hmm, bad day..
went to de taka there to report for job, but somehow de person tt called me was on MC today, n the other staffs told me that they had no record of me suppose to report for work today. HELL man. n i was told to go home just likedat...
a bit fed up, a bit disappointed.
but on the other hand, i was a bit worried.
coz when tt person called me last friday, i had forgotten which day i was to report for work, whether it's de next day which was last sat, or today, Mon.. i dunno, so i assume it's today coz tt's de day i told de person i'm able to start work..
but i really dunno, maybe it's my mistake..???
QF says better call back tml n check, yea, maybe, but i was real worried tt i was the one that had make this mistake..
n wadever, now de job's gone, n i'm JOBLESS again~!!!! anyone got job to intro??
lol...
hahaha, think tt should be all le ba, got to start searching for job again...

=(
will i be able to find a job be4 my holiday ends? i wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment