Thursday, August 02, 2007

BAD DAY!!!!

haiz, simply hates my carelessness...
wanna go bugis with de rest to shop de, n meantime i can take a look out for some1's present..
but due to my carelessness, i lost my wallet, which has $70++ in it, in de canteen 2!!!!
haiz..
so in de end no shopping for me..


hm... must really thx my friends, for de effort to help me search for my wallet, n comforting me ..
n thx xue mi, sin li, jessica for lending me de money~
tt's y i can take bus n go home, if nt haha, maybe i'll need to walk home i think..
n MC!!!! weee... i love de coffee bean mocha ice blended..
hahaha.. yummy~
n gan xie wor, hahah..
for hear me keep on repeating de $70 + $21= near $100 complain..
lol...
u even help me to finish de story.... MUAHAHHAHAHA


reached home, told my parents i lose my wallet, n i lied to them that it somehow dunno when fall out of my bag, n i lied tt there's onli maybe abt $50++ in it, so heng, no scoldings, just some remarks n naggings onli. they know me too well, i'm dumb n careless, n Y CARRY SO MUCH MONEY WITH ME!!!!!
haiz...
n DUMBO la,
this is de 2nd time i lost my wallet this yr,
first time there wasnt much $$ in it, but my IC n ATM card's in de wallet..
this time, no IC no ATM card in wallet, but my $70++, our onli neoprints, our movie tickets, my ezlink..

haiz...
looks like i really got to be more alertive abt my valuables~~~!!!!! =)


though today's a bad shuay day~
but becoz of all my friends' concern,
somehow, it's nt tt bad afterall.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment