Thursday, August 16, 2007

hmm, tml's de exam, n still, i didnt study much for today~
onli touch some of blaw.. but nth much really went into de brain, try asking me some blaw qns, n i'll give u think blank look!!! LOL hell moo moo la..

anw, few days ago, i found this webbie which i can view my comic online for free..
n tt's wad i've been doing everyday now siah..
die die la, haha.. y like dat one..
i cant help but to go to de webbie n see de comics lei, when i'm supposed to read my notes n books..
hahaha..

this sat have HM fireworks, feel like gg, but de prob is tt i still got 2 exams next week on mon n tues n i haven studied for them yet..
shall i or shall i not i wonder..
haha...
i'm gg nuts soon...


my appetite's still nt back yet..
cant even finished my nasi lemak siah..
sianz.. eat till wanna go puke again.. wanna force de food down also cant.. sianz..
i miss my appetite.. i wanna eat!!!!

haha.. tt's all...
bb...
comic time~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment