Wednesday, August 22, 2007

hmm, felt quite empty today, no sch no exam no anything..
nth to do, so i went to mop floor n cook lunch for both my brother n i..
macaroni, turn out to be nt bad, quite gd for me who was first time dealing with macaroni..
ahhaha

Oh my..
i saw a big fat cockroach roaming in my room just now!!!
YUCKS!!!! i caught it running past me for 3 times!!!!
there's no one at home just now, so i got to take de newspaper n whack it myself!!!
n damn to de cockroach, it so smart de lei.. ran to those corners where i cant reach..
so haiz.. de COCKROACH'S STILL SOMEWHERE HIDING IN MY ROOM!!!!

damn...
pls pls.. pls dun fly to my bed.. i will faint de..
LOL

hahaha..
tml pool again~
yay..


i hope de takashimaya ppl will call..
ahahhahahaha
okay tt's all....
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment