Monday, August 06, 2007

moodless..........

there's too much tots in my mind now, n i just cant express them out..

today's nt a gd day for me..

no appetite for a couple of days,

cant buy de clothes i like due to my financial constraint,

bro said some unrespectful words to mama,

mama got angry n start to nag at me..

come on la, i've aldy got my own prob le, n i really nt in de mood for ur nusiance la...

settled some problems, my dear shinny slipper also got problem too, so bought myself a new pair of slippers, just anyhow choose de somemore.. sianz..



went shopping at Central with qiao fei in the afternoon,

den went to bugis n had dinner with kenny at 7plus.

had pasta mania,

i got myself this creamy chicken de thingy,

but wa~ no appetite today n it's cheesy also,

so didnt eat alot..

after dinner go round walk a bit..

was quite talkative n chirpy today.

smiled n laughed n joked,

but the tears n sadness were burried underneath de smiles n laughters., and they are causing my heart to bleed..

well, maybe i'm a born actress (poker face) , i hide my emotions pretty well i suppose.. =/



did a bit of chatting at de platform, forced u to say out some of ur tots, but u still kept alot to urself..

diff. definitions, diff. views..
felt this tinge of joy when i heard u saying abt ur views n tots,
coz u rarely tell me anything except all those sweet talks..
but well, no point saying all of it now..

time to end de old n start the new..

watched u board de train thru de reflections of de glass door..

watched u left with de train..

all de happiness left n nothing was left behind..

一股忧伤突然涌上心头,

强忍住泪水,踏上了回家的 train



hmm, manage to smile n left........

hmm, looks like nt all things go against me...




reached home, access denied, expected but still....

hmm....

nvm...

i'm in no mood for anything..

tml bca exam, can i survive??




enough rubbish,

time to get some slp..

ByE~

Hi~

No comments:

Post a Comment