Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SiCk SiCk!!!!

oh my.. wake up this morning with a serious sore throat n nose block too..
oops.. me still need to go for interview this evening de lei!!! ah!!!

so i bought a box of Panadol for cold relief n ate 2 caplets be4 i start work, oh it had de non drowsy formyla de wor..

OMG!!! wad had went wrong! isn't tt panadol suppose to relief de cold symptoms de ma? but y did it worsen it!!!!
my damn mucus was constantly flowing out of my nose, n y do i feel so drousy, so bloating, so sick!!!! damn it... wad had went wrong!!!

oh my, after my work at this fashion, i rushed my way to de coriander leaf restaurant for interview, by then, heng ah~ de mucus had finally coorperate with me, n stop flowing le.. n think i dun sound too weird too. BUT tt interview was HELL man! it was so weird! my friend had told her manager tt i've got xperience doing with food n beverage, eh.. when did i have it?? i wonder.. n they told me tt they're looking for some1 with xperiernce, n omG!!! tt manager suddenly spoke to me in el, she was speaking in cl de lo.. then gave me a shock, n damn.. i was stumbling when answering her qns lo! haiz.. n she had de Xian Qi look on her face lei! haiz.. so i was asked home to wait for calls.. dots... so meaning tt most prob they wouln't want me lo.. haiz haiz...

so i went home after de interview, n when i was a block away from my house, i had this strong sense of vomitting sensation, damn it.. i nearly really vomitted just under de block. -.- heng i manage to suppress it..

well, when i reach home, i lied on de sofa n ate a pear, hoping tt this will ease away de vomiting sensation. Aha, i really felt much better after de pear. but to my utmost disappointment, once i got up to my feet, i felt even worse than be4! oh rite, so it wasnt tt pear tt make me feel better, instead it was de lying position. fine.. haiz...

n i had vomited twice today, nth xcept water, sour ones. Yucks! oh, n some small pieces of pear flesh, disgusting. i was also unable n dun dare to walk with my back straight, for i felt like vomiting every time i try to do so. so in de end, i ended up walking like Liang Po Po in de house!

haiz.. so overall, today's a bad bad day for me. bad luck, bad health, bad body n bad everything.. sighs..

No comments:

Post a Comment