Thursday, January 18, 2007

hmm.. just tou1 tou1 read my kor's blog, he sounds kinda sad, yea, very sad indeed. hope he's fine n will get over de hurt soon.. so looks like i'll better try not to provote him, for both his sake n MY SAKE too.. =X

haha...

hmm... today was still feeling sickish, but not as bad as ytd. i had woken up at 8.15am by my alarm, but i just refuse to get out of bed, so stay in it till 9am!!! n tt's kinda late. so i rushed out of bed, brush teeth, eat some porridge, hand-washed my clothes, then wear contact lens n quickly went out. haha.. n when i had nearly reached de bus stop, i found out tt me forget to bring hp le.. so went home to take=.=lll

nth much. initially plan to see doc be4 work, but de clinic seems quite busy with 4-5 patiences. oh my, i dun have de time to wait. so forget abt seeing doc, n i went to work.
was still having de vomiting feeling, but it's nt as strong as last night, so i manage to pull over. =D

then after work, went to orchard to meet alice, n she brought me to her working place, Shangrila hotel, for interview. i was still quite worried abt it, n tot tt i had a high chance of nt gettin de job. but it turned out tt de interview was small case.. yep, very small case indeed. i was called in by de manager, n he asked me few qns, "have u work in hotel be4?" "have u had any xperience in food n beverage?" "how did u know this job de" "so u interested to work here?" yep yep.. such easy qns.. n my ans are all short n sweet =X n i was smiling silly at him =.=

haha... n maybe becoz i was too quiet n had not asked him anything abt de job, de manager even asked me " u have anything to ask me? hmm, like wads ur pay?"

Oops. haha.. so i just ans him " oh ok.." haha.. silly silly n really silly..

honestly, i really detest de interviews, regardless of how easy or tough it is. for i always behave like a idoit in these kind of occasions. haha.. so dumb! i should have asked de manager more Qns, such as "is there a min. no. of days i need to work so tt i can get my pay?" "wad kind of atttire shall i wear when working?", "wad is de working hours?" n etc. haiz.. but for some unknown reason, my mind was always like a piece of blank paper whenever i'm in these type of similar situations. haiz haiz..

tml i need to go for de training session with alice.. think i'm quite lucky to have her to accompany me.. if not, i really dunno anything bad will happen or not.. for i was so DUMB!!!!! hahaha...

hmm... shld go slp le..

wonder if i should go see doc not.. i wonder n wonder~

VioLenCe

No comments:

Post a Comment