Monday, January 15, 2007

hmm...

was feeling much better after a near 10hr++ slp ytd, so i went to work today(sunday)

haha.. honestly speaking.. de job was getting more n more dull..
yeah.. everday stand at de cashier there entertaining customers, looking at how they throw their clothes at me!!! Hello!! tt's RUDE k!!! No manners de.. >: (

n oh yea, i discovered tt many customers LOVE to tap their credit cards n atm cards at de counter while waiting for me to fold n pack their clothes nicely into plastic bags. oh my godness me, u know how irritating it is. i heard these constant tappings for hours lei! i really feel like shouting at them, "hey u, u very rich ah! here to show off ur cards de ah! or u think me too slow le isit.. then u com n do de folding n packing la! u think i like to serve u these ugly old bitch ah! get lost la u~!!!!" haha.. but of coz.. me dun dare la.. haiz.. so no guts one de lo~ =(

n other than doing de cashier job, i also need to paste/bullet de price tags onto de new arrivals. hmm, it's not a very diff. task i would say. but it's hard to do it when i had to stop every now n then due to costomers wanting to pay for their clothes.. dots.. n it's very easy to make mistakes lei. so damn it.. i'd voiced my discontentment on doing de cashier job, but their didnt seem to take it to heart!!!! FINE!!! then dun blame me when i quit! HMMP!!! U ppl forced me to de!

n one more thing, i was using my hp to msg my mum when i was working n i shuay shuay tio caught, wad bad luck i had. haiz.. then had a small talk with de supervisor on cannot use hp de blah blah blah.. hellow, i saw u full timers using hp during work be4 de lo.. just tt me dun mention onli lo.. later made de qi fen gan ga no gd le lo~ =PPPP

hmm... after blogging so many negative things happened today, here's something silly n funny..
well... well, de floor needs to be mopped every sunday. so some1 will have to do de mopping today. n hahaz, i'm de shuay kia lo! so fine fine, i mopped then mopped lo.. so i took de mop n start mopping de floor. n guess wad! well, maybe becoz my way of mopping was violent n rough, i spoiled de moP!!! ahaha... de joint which connects de cloths n de stick actually broke! de cloth part was detached from de stick!!!! then whoah, how kooll.. every1 was so shocked by this! n also, laughing like mad lo. think this is de 1st time something like this happen lo. haha.. n they claimed tt de mop is onli less than a month old.. oh my.. looks like i'n STRONG siah~!!! =D

haha... this is de onli entertaining part of today's work.. =D

yay, going east coast tml, gg with friends i made during work~~ haha.. hope tml no rain lei, if not can;t play beach ball le.. hoho... whoah it's 1:09am le.. oops.. me better go ZZ le.. later more sicky then no gd le wor~ ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment