Sunday, January 28, 2007

nth much happen xcept tt i was late for work.
this is de 3rd time i'm late for more than a hour.

as usual, over slpt again.

wake up at 11.30++am in de morning, n shocked to find out tt i had once again, oveslpt.

hmm, i did set alarm, n i rmb very clearly tt i had pressed them off when they rang. nt once, but twice!!

haha.. so i rang dis fashion up, tell them me will go work at 1pm. so do some washing up, n get out of house.

haha.. this time, looks like they've got so used to it tt they dun bother to ring me up le.. hoho..
n poor them, got me this type of worker, over slpt n late for hours. but think i was still quite gd ba, at least i didnt pon just becoz me late, i still went to work for de rest of de day~ =D
so lucky n unlucky for them n me lo~ hoho...*madding*
did de cashiering again, n OH DAMN~!!!!

today's member cash was lack of $10!!! NT AGAIN!!!
can't rmb if it's me forget to collect it for customer, or is put it into de cashiering box le. but wad ever it is, derre's still $10 less for de member cash!!!!
ah!!!
but they were good enough, they took $10 from de cashiering box, n put it into de member cash. but dunno lei, i still think it's better tt i pay for de missing $10, at least i'll feel better~

was whinning like ghost when i discover $10 was missing. n ah hui was so bui tahan of me when she's doing de counting of money~
haha.. must really say sorry to her, made her recount de money for few times le. =X

ah hui's a bit grumpy abt me quitting by this month. hmm.. this can be understood, for i had agree tt i'll work until chinese new yr ends, but de news tt results are releasing took part in my decision of quitting be4 chinese new yr. so, i somehow hai4 dao4 she n ah mei they all can't go back to malaysia, maybe can la, but like for one day onli lei~ very cham lo. so felt kinda guilty. haiz..

oh ya, ahaha.. ah hui also say me irresponsible towards work for i'm LATE!!! maybe quite true, but i must say, i didnt really want to be late de. but in fact, me was really late lei, for 3hrs lo! so maybe she's right, i'm irresposible.


oh, lynn(jing min) asked me "can u nt quit?" when we're walking to de bus interchange after work. hm, dun really know how to ans her. felt quite bad de, feel like i had abandon her likedat.
sorry dear, if she's reading dis, must really say sorry to her, n wa, u make me feel so touch. haha.. =D

haiz..

hope me wont be late again le..
moody days.. moody moody.. haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment