Wednesday, January 24, 2007

hm..

dunno is my hp alarm got prob, so is my hearing really too lao ya le..

i didn't hear my hp alarm today, so had overslpt.

initially had to wake up at 7++am to prepare to go out for work, but i onli wake up at 10.55am when ah mei called me. oh my..

Rrrrr...Rrrrrr...Rrrr
ah mei ( vice-supervisor): " guan yuan ah, where are u ah? i tot u're suppose to work in de morining de?"

gy: " eh, me now at home. now wad time le har?"

ah mei: " now 10++ near 11 le lei."

gy: "oh my, i overslpt!"

ah mei:" oh, u wait ah"
(she then tok to de supervisor, ah li, for a while n came back)
ah mei: " then u come at 12 lo."

gy:" oh ok.."

then i quickly jump out of bed, go brush teeth, wash face, wear contact lens, change clothes n rushed out of house.
haha.. think sometimes i'm really quite pro de.. all these took me 15 mins onli lei! haha.. but hor, i didnt wash my hair since last night, so my hair is oily, greasy, dirty, but not smelly i think.. coz i smell nth.. n my balding looks exceptionally obvious when hair is greasy lo!!! omg!!! how bad..

then by de time i reach work place, this fashion, it's few minutes to 12noon!!! so quickly start work lo..

but becoz me no eat breakfast xcept 2 slice of raisin bread, n dunno for wad reason, was blur blur n still have headache when i was working.. how bad..

haha...

but think me really quite lucky. i didnt tio any scoldings at all.. they onli ask y i late.. so i told them me overslpt lo..

no scoldings, no blamings, no torturing me at work.. nth..
n they even suggest me to go eat tonics, they say me look like 面无血色, look very weakm really need tonics.. oops.. haha.. shall tell my mama these.. haha

oh ya.. was feeling kinda guilty le..
after some times spending time tgt, i started to ignore de unfair treatments, n notice their gd pts.. de ppl there are no longer seem to be as bad as they had appeared to me be4.. they are fun n friendly.. yea..

den now feel guilty le, becoz of many part timeers had quit.. they need to hire new ones, need to retrain them again, haiz...
haiz.. n me quiting too le.. so they need to hire newbies again to replace me le.. n de newbies some have ap de.. haiz.. start to sympatise them le.. n start to feel tt de ppl there are nt bad le..
oh my.. i'm starting to feel guilty le.. oops...

gy ah gy.. u=bad bad lei! haiz...

guilty n regret.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment