Tuesday, October 09, 2007

went to work today, felt damn tired, n sianz too, cause no customer during 4-6++pm. yup.. sianz
ended work at 930pm today.
but i stayed till 1030pm, coz kooi said he'd treat me Mac after he's off from work.. =)

anw, Kooi's a cook at my work place...

so during 930pm -- 1030pm, i was there bugging Kooi asking him if he's serious abt de treat..
cause i dun really wanna waste my time there for nth ma..
n he meant it lei!!!! ^.^
so after Kooi's off from work, Kooi, me, James, 3 of us went to Mac tgt n EAT!!!!! =)
wee, free FOOD!!!!!!!!!! <3

after Mac, Kooi went to take MRT first, James's taking the train too, but he sort of accompanied me to the other exit of dobby ghaut MRT stn, coz me taking bus home..

n i overslpt on de bus home, missed my stop, so had to get down de bus at de next stop, n walk back home.
n when i got down the bus, it's alrdy 12 midnight..
love n enjoy walking alone the roads, with my mp3 on...
no one's bothering me, living in the world of mine...

BUT godness me, this indian guy scared de freak out of me man,
i was walking alone, with my MP3 on, n i'd reached the carpark under my block,
then i saw this black shadow approaching me from the back, shocked at first.
okay, it's an indian guy coming to ask for directions.
he ask me where's blk 180, sad to say tt, though i've stayed in boon lay for 10 yrs, but i dunno where is it too.. >.<
so i just told him i dunno.
n this indian guy started to talk to me, asking me this n tt, in the end even ask me for my no!!!!!
i told him straight in the face tt i wont give him, n continued walking.
he followed up n kept pestering me!!!!!
n he even wanna give me his no!!!
wad de hell, he even say he like me, he find me very nice, if i dun like him never mind, if one day i like him can call him anytime...
HELL MOO MOO SHIT LA!!!!!!!!!!!
he kept on wanna give me his no!!!
i'd told him dunno how many times tt i dun want his no n i'm nt gg to give him mine too..
but he stll keep on perstering me n even followed me till my block!!!
NUTS!!!!

This is the very few times where i get scared when returning home late.
i was so afraid tt he would follow me into the lift man..
stupid guy!!!
spoil my whole day...
sianz

tml work dinner shift..
can wake up late tml le..
i need rest n i definitely need tt...

No comments:

Post a Comment