Thursday, October 25, 2007

wad de hell...
today was locked out of my microecon class with some of my classmates..
damn to dat stupid OLD CHA BO tutor!!! OLD CHA BO again, sianz, they don seems to click with me siah!

okay, this is wad happens.
first, me n jess n sin li n some of my classmates are late for our microecon tutorial, but we were onli 2-10min late. N there's this 15 min grace in all poly..
n u know wad happen, dat damn damn OLD CHA BO tutor actually locked up de classroom!!!
she dun let us me!!!!
sianz lo, from late become absent..

den we went up to de 9th floor, de office there, to have our attendance taken.
n de acad master come n talk to us..
hell moo moo la,
i know tt we are at fault also for being late, but no point keep on emphasizing on tt K!
n it's our first tutorial lei, if tt dumb OLD CHA BO had inform or state her rules with us, then locked up de door, den i;m totally okay n fine with it.. coz it's really our fault..
but this time it's nt really our fault lo, n since they dun like us to be late, then y cant they just take out de 15 min grace?? NUTS siah

in de end, de acad master talk to tt OLD CHA BO, n we finally can enter de class,
but sianz lo,
coz there's 8 other students tt's nt from our class attending her tutorial too, n tt OLD CHAO BO onli focus on these 8 students, n totally excluded de rest of us!!!!
n she took every chances she can find to beat around de bush n sarcastic us!!!
saying tt we are unteachable, saying she cant be bothered abt us,
hell MOO MOO la..
wad kind of tutor is this??!!! ASSHOLE LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heng stats tutor was much n much better than tt OLD CHA BO!!!!!
if nt my day will be totally ruined by tt chao bo
sianz


den aft stats tutorial, met LAO Ren n accompanied him to this optical clinic,
OMG!!!! there's a tear on Lao Ren's retina!!!
sounds pretty scary de..
n this reminds me to take gd care of my eyes..
after tt, accompanied him to de CPF building, den go eat..
lao ren treat me de.. hohoho.. =D
ahahaha...

tt's all le i think..
haiz...
now i damn dread my microecon tutorial.. sianz...

No comments:

Post a Comment