Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fri 05/10/2007

suppose to meet kenny @ 7pm, but somehow we changed the timing to 730pm, n in de end, i reach at 750+pm i think.. oops... >.<
i felt so stupid n sorry when i reached.
should have took train instead of bus, i tot since i had direct bus, so y bother de trouble to change train n blah blah reasons....
but who knows tt de journey is so JAMMED tt i got so pek cek when jamming.. sianz..

meet kenny @ cine, he sort of force me to eat my dinner..
some how i just cant outtalk him, so in de end, ate pasta at this i dunno de name de restaurant, taste still okay..
n Moo Moo, i seriously dun like to call for de waiters yup, i DUN LIKE !!!! even though me myself's working as a server.. weird..

after my dinner, watched Balls Of Fury, eh eh, tt's a stupid show, with no logic no meaning but just plain dumbo acts n events tt make u burst out laughing..
so had a fun time laughing.. LOL..
n tata, went home....

sat 06/10/2007
worked today, reached the restaurant, everything's like so messy likedat..
de floor's greasy, things are all anyhow placed, see till a bit WTF!!!!
n today's busy like nuts,
tired..........
had my break half hrs later than it should be, felt so damn hungry man, n maybe becoz i'm hungry, i feel like fainting likedat, but felt much better after my 1 hr break, which i ate quite a lot...
free donuts from richard.. =) thx ( he wont be able to see this anw... )
oh ya, spilled one bowl of HOT miso soup on myself, esp left arm, when serving, PAIN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but somehow's it's nt tt pain also, coz i was busy all de way, so hadn't had de time to care abt de arm...

n today end work late, free labour har... sianz...
when will i get my cheque?? i wonder
busy n nt so lucky day

anw, sakae teppan's seriously in need for server..
tt's all, shall go slp le..
no wonder my skin complexions so yucky, i simply refuse to slp man!!!!!!!!!!
nuts me...

No comments:

Post a Comment