Wednesday, October 24, 2007

had a quite bad day today.

first is little wooden hp accessory tt qiao fei gave me came off from the hp, n i had a hard time searching for it after my OB lecture.

den after tt, when i left de lecture hall 20, n was aldy at blk 72, den i discovered tt i left my laptop in de lecture hall..

damn it, got so worried n had to rush back to retrieve it, heng de laptop's still there, if nt, i can go die le... SHUCKS



den at 1pm, i spilled yj's mee hoon kui!!! wad de hell, wads wrong with me today..

den hai her didnt eat enuff...



was quite moody aldy, n when i was taking bus 52 to clementi interchange, i was standing somewhere near de doors.

den there's these few OLD WOMEN in their late forties, board the bus. they pushed their way to the back of the bus.
i had aldy tried my very best to let them pass, but maybe coz my bag's too big, n i'm holding on to my laptop also, n also, these few STUPID FUCKING DAMN LAO NU REN was too FAT n was carry a few bags of things, they just cant get passed me!

then they themselves got fed up n this stupid AUNTIE said EXCUSE ME in a very loud n unfriendly tone. okay fine, since i'm blocking u, so i tried to shift again, n i was practically nearly falling onto the person tt's sitting at de seats.
i dun understnad, y these stupid F**King old cha bo cant get pass, den u know wad, these stupid women forced their way through. damn them la....
felt like cursing them now..

n i was too tired n overslpt on bus again, had to walk back to my stop...

den reach home, still had to tolerate my dad's nonsense..

i super duper dislike those tt likes to vent their frustration n anger on others, n wad de hell, my family members all belong to this type...

wad a lousy day HUH!

sianz..............

No comments:

Post a Comment