Friday, October 19, 2007

haven update for some time le..
sch start le, lectures n workshops on de first week...
bought a pair of converse sneakers, but.. haha, i bought de kids size, n in de end, reach home, n found out tt i cant wear it with socks...
haiz,,
so had to get it back for an exchange, when i'm free la.. most prob will be doing it tml after sch..

got myself a new haircut on tues, for just 10 bucks onli..
when i first look at my new hairstyle, i do quite like it..
yup, a totally new me, maybe it symbolized a new beginning for my life???
hahaa, but now, haha, maybe is becoz i dunno how to style it, it looks a bit not so nice le, n also, it makes my balding seems to be more obvious n noticable.. =(

n today no sch, went to cine n had a suki sushi buffet with Qiao..
she's seems to slim down...
n she'd went to taiwan for one week!!!!!!!!!!!!
so damn envy her.. i wanna go taiwan also..
but no $$ la..
ahhahaha..
anw, back to de sushi buffet, it's a bit TOTALLY A WASTE OF $$ la,
we ate so little lo, if i'm nt wrong, de no. of plates of sushi we ate total up at most onli 20 plates likedat..
n know wads our bill? $42.15!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
a total waste of my money..
de stupid suki sushi, so less variety one, n de portion is so big lo, their maki is 2times bigger than de sakae sushi's maki lo...
sianz..
n their sushi had so much rice yet so nt alot fillings.. sianz..
a ate for around 3 plates n i feel full alrdy, then i kept telling Qiao tt i'm full le la, haha, so think this somehow affected her appetite also ba,
in de end, i left de shop with a huge tummy, i cant even suck it in lo!!!!!!!!!! n wasted my money on those sushis..
Moo Moo la
n thx Qiao, for de earing.. =D


den went to PS to work after tt, saw alice there.. alice say my current hairstyle nt nice, dun suit me..
n haiz, nt onli alice say so,
every1 i ask there said tt my previous hairstyle's better, this one nt nice..
n becoz of my current hairstyle, anthony, a teppan chef there, start calling me Xiao ji, meaning chick... =.=
n poor Lao Ren richard, had to hear me complaining n complain abt my hair, abt de others say it doesnt look nice n blah.. n there he had to tell me for dunno how many times tt it's okay.. LOL...
LAO REN'S DE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)


but overall, quite happy with today...
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment