Sunday, March 16, 2014

TIme to Start Afresh...


Logged on, and was reminded that my last post was Dec 2012.

That is the longest break I had on blogger.

Life has been busy, maybe, too busy.

Work load piling up, more overtimes.

School, assignments, discussion boards and many more.

Friends, friends were neglected due to the busy schedule and my need of some laze time.

Love, ended a relationship in Sep2013, thought I'll be fine and will walk out of it, but it took longer and harder to do.

Financial, well, though I'm starting to save, but the insurance and school fees are definitely eating into savings and nothing increase so far.

Emotions, totally drained emotionally. I definitely need to snap out of it.

Age, growing up, getting older and mature. I start to view things differently and priorities in life changed as well.

Time to start afresh. Past is gone, and will never come back.

It is already Mar 2014. I hope it'll be a good year.

It's late, time for some rest and I shall post again.

Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment