Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Moments Day 5

It's FRIDAY!!!

But i'm going office tomorrow. -.-

Wait! I should be posting on my happy moments for today.

Supposed to be going jog with colleagues, but it was raining heavily at evening.
Clears the hazy air, but spoils my jogging plan.

Hence, we went  for dinner at this zhu char place in the heavy vehicle car park near Bukit Batok.
Quite a decent place, cheap and yummy food!
Had quite a few laughter over dinner, especially when seeing them bitching about work and people. =X
My colleagues were all like 5 and more years older than me. But they seem like quite an interesting and easy going bunch.

Hopefully I will get along well with the bunch of them. Though there might be some generation gaps maybe. HAHA.

Tomorrow's another long day, with work, class and a short meet up with friend at Jems in the evening.
Tomorrow will be a better day!




No comments:

Post a Comment