Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Moments Day 6 & 7

What did you do this weekend?
Did you have fun and enjoy yourself?


I sure did.

Though my plans were a bit screwed for Saturday, as I ended up working full day in office. However, the evening date with my girl friend saved the day.

Watched the movie "Divergent". An interesting and intense movie.
It's a story on the people in the city were being grouped into 4 different types based on their personality. However, there were some that don't below to any of the types and how these "special" group actually saved the day.

Dinner at Pizza Hut, food is great but service is so so. However, I am still contented given that it's relatively cheap. =D

I finally start to sleep early! Though it's on a Saturday night. I went to bed at 12 plus, which is quite early for me.


As for Sunday, woke up well rested. Then went out with my brother, accompanying him to get some souvenirs for his gf's family as he's flying there next there. Had milk tea, bought Texas Chicken. Then spend the rest of the afternoon watching TV. My favourite past time activity and the most poisonous thing to do.

Now, I'd to rush my assignments as I spent too much time slacking the whole day.

Ciao.




No comments:

Post a Comment