Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Can you be Happy for 100 days?

Received an invite from a friend for this 'Can you be Happy for 100 days?' challenge on facebook.

Didn't accept the challenge on facebook, as I don't know how to define happiness.

Is it a happy moment or a happy day?

I guess it's more of the latter. Being happy for the whole day is almost impossible. One's emotions will fluctuate up and down every moment and against the things that happened.

But well, no harm going for the Happy Challenge, but it's more of Happy Moments Daily x 100days for me.

Happy Moment Day 1, 17March2014.

Used my Premier SeaSalt during bath. Though the salt is coarse and hurts a bit while scrubbing, the after effect is AWESOME! Silky smooth skin! Simply love it!.



I shall go bed now. Got to wake up at 6AM tomorrow.

Such an erupt end to the post. :/

Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment