Wednesday, April 11, 2007

was very nt in de right mood today. think it's becoz of de tiredness from de BAoc 07 which starts from tuesday.

hmm, hmm, just check my timetable, n dots, although the seniors had explain how to see already, but i'm still quite confuse de.

n if i'm nt wrong, for de april semester, i'll onli need to go to sch on FRIDAY!!! n each time for abt 2 hours of lecture/tutorial. -.-lll

shall i say kool or shall i say oh~?

haha..

poly life, how am i suppose to adapt to it i wonder..

but think i;ll just find a way out i think.. =D



a pic of my class timetable.. oh.. i stil dunno wads my class lei~ -.-lll




something which's funny to me happened on tuesday.

de Senior Buddies were explaining how to play de hunter, fire n earthquake de game. i had played it be4, so i sort of know de rules n blah de. so i was recapin on how de game goes when de SBs were explaining. then there was this male helpful SB. he saw my always-seems-so-blur face n tot i'm confuse. he came specially towards me to explain de rules in more detailed to me. oh oh, haha, i feel like laughing lo. n also, feel like telling him tt actually i know how to play, n i was just thinking of something else onli. but i didnt. haha.. it's very nice of this SB lo, how could i pour him cold water lei~? haha.. ya so tt's all.. another misunderstanding becoz of my blur blur face..

oh ya, one more thing to add.

there's an Harjit Kaur in CCHMS, haha

n how coincidently, there's an Harjeet Kaur in NP-BA!!!!

haha..

same pronounciation oh~

haha.. tt's fun~ =D

moody today n everything just dun seems to go wrong..

i start to worry how others will see me, n this greatly restricts my actions n words.

let me live restriction free??

ignore me, just being moody~

cheer up gy~ i told myself..

puzzled n tired~ pls dun play guessing games with me, i simply loathe it..

No comments:

Post a Comment