Friday, April 06, 2007

hmm, very tired now..
a bit slpy..
haiz..

ytd go work, till 4pm, den go meet kenny in cheers at cathy cineleisure at 4.30pm. he's a bit late, for maybe 1 min likedat, so he treat me 1 marigold peel fresh juice~ =D but hor, actually he's on time la.. haha.. but nvm la.. =D

den go buy movie tickets, we bought "blood n chocolate" but de show starts at 5.20pm, so he brought me to K pool to play pool. =.=lll
i cant play~ n i kept on missed de white ball even when i'm pointing my stick at it.. so dots..
haha
but hor, in de end, i still got manage to jin4 dong4 some~

play play for a while, den go watch movie lo..
--> go eat kobayashi, got fly fly keep on pestering me, i stinks i think, so tt's y flies like me so much!
---> go walk walk, from cathy cineleisure to HMV, den to far east plaza.
----> reach far east, eat ice-cream, 2 scoop of chocolate n tiramisu ice-cream each. TIRAMISU TOO SWEET LE!!! i dun like..=.=ll but tt's X!!!! cant rmb wads de price.. oots
----> go long john buy ice lemon tea drink
----> den go home le..
-.-lll

tt's roughly wad i did ytd, n by de time i reach home, it's already 11.30pm. so DEAD le.. eye so pain.. haiz..

on one of de escalators in HMV, i tried to push him down de escalator, but haha, cant~
i push push push, he still very stable n didnt move an inch. -.-

he asked :" have u ever thought wad if i really fall down?"
i replied : "no."

he asked: " den wad if i really fall down lei?"
i replied: " i'll grab n hold u, preventing u from falling lo."

he asked: " do u think u can really hold me?"
i tot for a while n reply: "eh, no eh. den.. den.. HOHO! " n i turned to back facing him..
dumb GY!!! =.=

den this morning 6.15am wake up. go work, tired tired but too tired till i hyper~
den i ruined all my images i showed to others. 0.o
today busy.. work work work, so sianz..
heng my station de ppl nt de very don't-do-things de.. if nt i die..
manage to pull thru 5pm, was talking to sam n qiao fei at de back of kitchen..
n i nearly unbutton all my 5 bottoms on my shirt.. =.=lll
unintensionly one.
was just want to unbutton de bottom 2 button,
so tt later go change easier.
then saw sam n talk talk, den oops.. n i continue to unbutton,
when i half way unbuttoning de 3rd button,
heard rosley "Oi Oi" at me.. n heard qiao fei "OI" at me..
den only den i realise i'm near stripping myself in front of some many ppl, -.-lll
so embarrassed..
so i screamed, grabbed my bag n ran away -.-lll
so dots..
2nd last day n i did something so dumb~!!!!
dots

wonder tml how to face de ppl there..
dot dots..
>.<

haiz..
i'm tired..


yes i'm imagine things..
or
i'm not??

..puzzled..

No comments:

Post a Comment