Monday, April 02, 2007

hmm, i'm so free now, so should update~





ok, let's talk abt last night's work.


last night was so slack de lei!


not many customers, so can just stand there see see, walk walk talk talk.





hmm, i ask chin fei


" wads nt on de menu but we have de?"


"oh tea lo, thre's altogether 10 types."


"-.-lll, den u help me to write down all. =D " n i gave him a paper.


"oh, but my handwritting not gd lei."


"haha, nvm. "





haha.. a whole list of it. hmm, den later on i also got ask him abt how to prepare de latte n cappuccino n milo dinosaur. haha.. n he demo them to me.. haha.. make me feel tt i'm so dumb dumb.. =X
chin fei's handwritting above!




hmm, last night, i nearly scare one of de chefs to death~!!! haha


ppl order waton noodle. supposingly is to spray some spring onion n fried onion onto it. but i last night dunno wad happen, i nearly go put de laksa leaf on it! heng de chef stop me in time, haha,.. if nt.. oh oh, sorry~ =D





n haha, last night kenny very qian zhou, keep on hit my head. PAIN lei! haha.. but nvm, i revenge n hit him back~=D


n thx thx, for waiting for me.


haha, we went to de MRT together. though i left 1st, to change clothes n blah blah de. but still in de end, he's still mUCH faster than me, n was already waiting at de security when i reached. =X


poor kenny boy boy, carry heavy things till hand cramp cramp~ haha..





hmm, think tt's all le ba,





i'm nt free now, but i push all those impt things aside to do some free stuff.. =.=lll so dots..

No comments:

Post a Comment