Wednesday, April 04, 2007

hmm, today chatterbox so BUSY!!! i even no time to rest lo!! ah!! so tiring one.

but heng, haha.. today nt so boring.. coz still got ebane, kenny's company~
hmm, got glenn too la, but hor, we like 2 diff frequency lei~ just dun click n i just cant get use to his way~ hmm hmm.. so hmm hmm..

accompanied qiao fei to this i dunno wad name de sot of agency or music sch de place..
she's got this appointment with dem n she's kinda scared n worried to go thre alone, so i rushed from work place to meet her at chinatown n went to this dunno wad place..
haha..
n de person there start to give talk, tell qiao fei more info abt de thing..
n i just sat beside qiao fei listening,
my eyelids are getting heavier, i start to yawn, secretly la.
start to constantly blinking my eyes, contact lens cause too much discomfort le..
hmm, n went to have a pepsi with qiao fei after tt, she treat me de~ =D thx thx
haha..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he stop work at 3pm, n me at 4pm.

he asked me : " want me wait for u? "

i replied : " REALLY~? yes yes~ =D"


he played with my bun-ed hair, i was busy n told him off.. =.=

i passed him my sweets n asked him keep it for me.
( his trousers got big pocket mine too small cant really put~ )

our break time's same,
he came to look for me to call me for break n we went down to canteen together.

he asked me if i want to catch a movie together tml after i work.
i told him ok~


hmm hmm.
i'm starting to imagine things..
am i or am i nt??
haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment