Friday, November 10, 2006

haven been updating for 1 month 4days le..

O level.. busy chioing, but it seems that all those last min work doesnt pay.

i must really admit these:

1) i think slow

2) i write slow

3) i'm incapable of getting good grades.

4) i'm not understanding nor answering de questions

and all this had resulted in me not being able to finish almost all of my papers..

haiz...


so who's to blame???

of coz, it's none other than MYSELF!!!

looks like i'm going to fail my O le..

retake?? doubt my parents let me to do so..

so most prob i will go work factory n get low pays.. =(

sorry for my rudeness to you for i wanst in good mood

and thx for trying to comfort me n cheering me up

also, thnx for constantly telling me tt i wun fail..

but how is it possible to not to fail when i didnt even complete 3/4 of de paper??

how was i going to get gd grades with all those weakly answered questions??

eh i knew that u're trying to cheer me up, encouraging me.

so, still, thnx for all your words. =)




white lies are signs of kindness, but doesnt suits me =)

stairs to success collapsed, and path to future darkens infront of me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

am i happy?? No

am i sad?? No

am i disappointed?? Yes



so tt's all for today..

jia you all...


_________yuan___________

no point crying now, no point regretting now, for it's all OVER~

No comments:

Post a Comment