Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Me Back!!!

haha.. once again, i'm back le

something wrong with my com previously,

well.. it was still ok when my brother used it de night before it spoil

then de next day when i try to get connect to the internet, it CAN'T!!!

n it remain unable to connect to internet more than one week le!!!

ah!!! it's so hard to survive without com eh,,

ahaha,... then today, my brother call to singnet and blah blah blah..

after the calls, he concluded that it's de singnet cut off my com's internet connection due to a sum of $200++ overdue pays.. All thnx to my kor's stupid friend,

my kor so nice help u to open an account for handphone under his name,

n this stupid person had this $200++ bill, n he did not pay it!

then in the end, the bill kanna transfer to my kor's account!

n tata, my internet kanna cut off!

haiz haiz...

but still, it's my kor's business, i shalln't made too much comment on it..

n the com's ok!! now.. =D

haha... yay!!

+ VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment