Friday, October 06, 2006

Another boring and slacking day had passed.

Priscilla's sick today, sore throat + flu. so she didn't come to sch. Shirley came n sat beside me for the whole day, so I wasn't left alone. =D thx for accompanying me wor~

I am such a good gal gal. me , kaiting n sheery went to find miss kaur after sch. We waited at the IT resource rm2 for abt half hour and she turned up at 2. Asked her some qns n she answered them very patiently. She's a better person when outside class i think. In class she looks fierce, but when we were consulting her, she was a bit, and quite, motherly~?? em.. maybe like a big sis? =) After talking n asking qns for abt one hour, we were abt to leave. Before we left, guess wad miss kaur said to me. "guanyuan, your english ah, u need to do more in your essay, they are still not up to standard." =.=lll Dots, dots, haiz.. my poor essays, pray pray that my O level el can pass siah~

Then me, kaiting n sheery walked out together to the X-broadrick bus stop to take bus.

at first, i board onto a bus 33, planing to take train home. But i alighted de bus 2 stops later. n i changed to bus 30. wa, so dumb, n such a waste of time, but i can catch some slp on it. =D ( getting crappy...)

I went to buy dinner for my kor n myself. N when i walked pass this fruit stall, that pervertic stall holder harassed me AGAIN!!! when i walked passed him, he made this "Xu Xu Xu " sound into my ear, EWKS!!!! so gross! this time i'm sure that he's doing tt to me as there's no other ppl there! Godness gracious me! Can he don be so pervertic n gross! YUCKS!!! then i quickly walked away.

today was such a weird day. i kept meeting some weird ppl. when i was reaching my blcok, an old uncle called me: " 小妹小妹" initially i didnt know he was calling me, so i just continue to walk. Then he called again. He asked me which sch i am in, so i tell him, "中正", he then tried to look at my sch badge or my buttons i dunno. BUt i really dun like ppl to do tt lei, it's such a unpleasant feeling to have someone to stare at ur name tag or sch badge or ur buttons. then the uncle said this "还有用这种钮扣啊?" so i just ans a "ya" n walked away! oh my oh my, y he asked these weird Qns?!

then i walk walk n reach my block, i went into de lift and a non-chinese old grandpa aged old man walked in after me. I am very polite, so i asked him" which floor?" n helped him pressed de button. then he tried to make conversation, he looked at my da bao rice n said "rice?" so i "ya" back again. n when the lift reached his floor, he said a "see you" n walked off. i was left there unknowing of what to do.

y today strangers like to talk to me? y old man want to tok to me? N why must i shuay shuay saw this PERVERTIC fruit stall holder!!!! OMG!!!! AH!!! i getting mad.

oh ya, one more thing. I was bathing at 8++pm, which was just now. When i was half way bathing. the phone rang so i went to ans. Oh my, it's a call from my auntie's brother. N know what! he n his family were outside of my house now. STUNNED i was. i held on to the speaker n stare frightenly outside the windows, and i saw their shades. u know, me half way bathing, body wet wet, still had shampoo and shower gel on me, and i was at home alone too. So i quickly went to wash away de shampoo n shower gel, wiped myself dry n hurried to open de door. they saw my this 狼狈look siah, n after knowing that none of my family members are at home, they just walked off without even saying a Bye. WAD DE HELL!!! then wads the point of me rushing to open de door!

HMMP!!! today's such a bad day for me, nothing really went smooth n i had be so unfortunate to meet with so many weird ppl in less than 5 hour's time! dots...

One last thing before i ends this post. i went down to she NTUC to buy bread at 7+pm. and when i was on my way back, i saw this group of old ah beis gathering again, under the trees near de passage way under the block. they tied ropes in between the trees and they were hanging several lanterns on the ropes. so CutE~!!! =D Happy Mooncake Festival to ya, de ah beis~=D and to all my friends too.. =>

+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment