Wednesday, October 04, 2006

School was getting more and more boring. Everyday, we went to school and spend most of my time day-dreaming, and DisTurbing Priscilla~ =P
Think i'm driving her crazy soon. =D


My mama went back to China this morning. Didn't and i can't went to send her off as i had school today, felt a bit bad for it.
Now is the most crucial period of time of my secondary school life. O level is drawing it's steps nearer than before, every one's busy preparing. Nothing should go wrong till the end of O level. My mama went back to china at the MOST unsuitable timing. I need her to wake me up every morning! x ( Now she's back in china, who's going to wake me up!!! =S

However, i didn't had a single grudge over it. My mama had already tried to postpone the time. She had been thinking of going back to china few months ago, but because she's worried of me unable to wake up to take de O, so she had decided to return to china after my O's. Now, she had no choice but to go back to china now due to her health problems. Her health is deterioating, more and more problems start to cropped up.

My mama's not the type that will say out her concerns for de family. She shows them through her actions. She had asked me this before she went to buy the air ticket. " will u hate or blame me if i go back to china now? are u able to wake up if i go back to china?" felt so touched and so loved, she still cares for me even when she's facing something that was far worse from what i'm going to face.

Mama was now in china, hope that everything goes well for her~

Though i had scolded her before, quarrelled with her before, and even cursed her before, but no matter what, she's still my mama, and i still love her lots~

+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment