Wednesday, January 30, 2008


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

screwed up my BCOM final 30% oral presentation!!!!!!!!!!!


damn.. dunno why i suddenly get so nervous and forget what i wanna say initially.

n when presenting, i discovered that i'd accidentally deleted one of my slides!!!!

GOSH!!!!!!!!


then i stumbled and keep on repeating about the same thing. and how ironic it is, i sound confident and was able to deliver my words but this time round it's JUST DE OPPOSITE!!!!!!!!

damn...

feel damn like crying after the presentation..

wad a bad day HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i'm sad, i'm mad abt myself..

though i wasnt 100% prepared for the presentation, but it's definitely more prepared than the previous time, bt how come, everything's screwed UP!!!!!!!!!


ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i;m sad i'm sad i'm sad n MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kill me pls....


haiz...........

No comments:

Post a Comment