Sunday, February 03, 2008

Fri 1/02/2008

last day of sch for this sem.
had cats presentation, think we did okay.
hahaha. it's de others in my grp tt do most of de work, i'm just there to claim credit i think..


den for S&W
em, we didnt win, but seriously, i enjoyed de whole process.
though some of us had made some mistakes, i make mistakes too
but still, it's very fun..
however, this time, our class had some students from the other sessions..
oots, too surprising le tt a bit make me feel so dots n weird.
ahhaha
but heck la, some are quite friendly n funny de..
n i think our costumes V nice de wor, very consistent lei..
ahhaha..

n then hor, i talked alot to JUSTIS,
though most of the times is me ask him things la, but still we talk quite a lot compared to the previous lessons.. XD

den hor, i even lend him my lappy lo...
LOL>..
but i'm a cunning one..
ahhaha..
shall nt say why here...
ahahhaha

yay, den took pics witj justis too..
aw, so cute~
ahhaha...
k i'm nuts again..

Sat 2/02/2008

went for the BAOC sub-com interview this morning, n seriously, i aint gd at interviews
totally stunned n keep mum abt everythng..
ahhaha..
n i still rmb they ask me abt my weakness n strengths, i totally blank out on it..
ahhaha..
n this happens when they ask me to give them reasons why they should choose me..
ahhah...
i just cant stand the idea of flattering n boosting abt myslef to strangers..
ahhaha...
n then went to work, v tiring..
n i went over to sakae sushi to help out for around near an hr..
ahhaha..
quite fun, something new.
ahhaha
n now, i haven bathe, n i'm going to slp with my body feeling itchy all over, just becoz de weather is too cold to bahte..
GOSH
so dirty siah
haiz haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment