Thursday, January 03, 2008

somehow year 2008 wasn't a good yr for me.
since de starting of this yr, nothing goes right.

first i fell down at home, den now,
afer a tiring sch day, i reach home at around 10pm.
get a scolding from my bro coz i was using my lappy n eating my dinner too.
he's bad mood today, n i'm suffering.
got scolded for some silly things
such as he wanna slp early, den he started saying i'm preventing him from slping, but the prob is tt i've told him LONG AGO tt if he wana slp, just off de lights, n i'll off my lappy too!!!
sianz


the desktop com cannot be used anyway, so no com for him
n he started venting his anger n frustration on me!
wad a COWARD huh..

go ahead, scold wadever he wants, i dun give a damn, n i seriously hate this type of attitude.
so better don do tt to me, if nt, dun blame me for my rude attitude.

anyway, sort of quarrelled with him,
but i cant even bothered to quarrel with him.
say wadever he wants.
take back wadever belongs to you la
as if i cant afford it myself.

i can just buy a 2nd-hand phone once i've gotten my pay.
mp3, it's just a luxury.
n dun ever dream of using my lappy again!

wad a bad day.
damn, feel like crying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment