Saturday, November 10, 2007

haven been updating this blog for one week plus le.
kinda too tired n reluctant to update.
tot of closing it down too..
still deciding..

nth much actually, basically i've been quite busy, nt with sch, but with work.
maybe i'm working too hard?
haha, so hard tt i'm so dead beat tt i had no energy for my sch work, didnt do my tutorials, n my projects.
gosh, feel so guilty, esp for the project.
project's nt individual, it affects each n everyone in the grp, haiz, must jia you ah~.. =(

working tml again..
haiz..

n oh, i joined D3, a dance club in sch.
=)
n had lots of fun during today's hip hop class, n felt V. discourage at the same time.
others seems to be catching up with the routine n steps, but me, keep on doing the wrong moves. haiz.

common tests coming soon le ba?
my micro? AH!!!!!!!


i feel like catching a movie with someone..
anyone??

feeling moody..

好想大哭一场,但,哭不出来啊!

No comments:

Post a Comment