Monday, November 26, 2007

gd day? bad day? combination of both

work ytd till 4pm, den meet kk at 4.30
had a lot of fun n laughters with him

let me count, haven seen him for more than half yrs le
ever since i quit at chatterbox.
had thai express for lunch..
wee..
watched The Kingdom, rated violence siah
hahaha, wanna watch tatooist or the Game Plan de.
but missed the time slot. and there's no time slot for game plan there..
haiz..
The kingdom's nt bad i'd say...
just tt i abit too violent n thrilling le..
hoho.. for me la..

den now's de sad part..
i LOST MY HP!!!!
i just bought it 2 months ago lei!
hell MOo MOO shit la...
my hp..
haiz..
but then hor, de one who manage to find the hp also cant use it.
i'd set pin no on the phone, n since he off it, it cant use the phone without my PIN!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHHA

HELL F**King IDOIT!!!!!!!!
haiz...
my phone my phone..
so sad..

cried infront of the sakae teppan ppl,
so diu lian!!!! >.<



just when everything seems to be in the right track,
something will pop up n ruin everything..
y always like dat de.. =(

haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment