Friday, November 16, 2007

=)

being more n more reluctant to post, hahaha.
partly becoz i'm too occupied with my You-Tubing of The X-Family, partly coz i'm too tired to blog, n i've got nth much to blog also.
been quite busy, with work n studies.
cant COPE AH!!!!!!!!!!

but i cant quit my job, coz i really need $$.. tt's a sad thing to know..

anw, had a happy day today~
CATS was well, a bit boring, but better than de pass few weeks.
n de CATS project discussion's fun, n i think i'm lucky, i get into a gd grp, where everyone's contributing, doing their part.. wee..
had a lot of laughters when doing de decision making thing for CATS this aftn.

den after tt, went for my S&W..
HIP HOP!!!
LOVE it..
n Justis so funny, n so CHARMING when he's dancing! <3
n this is de first lesson where i can catch up with de routine! i'm HAPPY~ =D

one thing to mention,
i successfully gave mag n ren yao a fright! ahhaha.. =)

another thing is............
I SAW A BIG FAT COCKROACH IN THE TOILET TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
N IT RAN INTO THE CUBICLE I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!! yucks.. how shuay..

anw, lots of fun today..

hm, didnt manage to watch gameplan with clover, sin li today..
shall try to watch it some other days~


now's week 5, 4 more weeks to my common test~
GOSH! my MICRO how???!!!

ahhahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment