Wednesday, September 05, 2007

went to interview @ Cycle and Carriage Industries Ptd Ltd at 9am this morning, and it didnt turn out to be gd, first i was LATE!!! sianz, suppose to be there be4 9 de, but i got lost n when i had my interview, it's already 9.09am. haiz
n hm, didnt really do well in the interview also, i was told to talk abt myself, but i seriously had nothing to talk abt de, n the interviewer also ask me to tell him abt my personality and characteristic, and i, always feel tt this type of things is let ppl to judge and nt really i myself says it. ya, n if i really need to say abt myself, it will turn out tt i dun have any gd points, if so, den y bother tell de interviewer??

LOL, so overall, interview was kinda screwed up.
hm, interview ended @ around 9.30am, went to Qiao Fei's house to slack, n we went KBOX tgt tt afternoon.. ~
yay, KBOX, hahaha
but my singing's bad, haha, unbearable type de, unliike Qiao fei's..
haha, de difference in standard is so big that i feel so inferior n dun really dares to sing at some times..
ahhaha



Sakae sushi called me this afternoon to report for work tml, 4.30pm.
finally had a job, but i'm still going for interviews on friday, 2 interviews, one for admin assistant, another for sales @ isetan in de shaw house.
hmm hmm, dunno if i'm able to get de job nt, haha,hopefully is yes , den i can take 2 jobs at one go, n $$$$ will flow in like water~ LOL $_$

haha, i'm getting greedy..


i feel sorry for my inconsiderate..
haiz..

but overall, today's still a quite gd day i think.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment