Friday, September 07, 2007

first day work @ sakae tepanyaki

hm, today's my first day at sakae tepanyaki @ plaza Sing.
em, morning wake up, did nth, feel sickish
ate breakfast at 12++pm n had a minor diarrhoea, den 2++pm had lunch n i went to work.
gosh, y so shuay de, when i was on the train to dobby ghaut, i had this terrible stomachache and the urge to run to toilet to settle some business, sianz..
so no choice but to control lo.. lol

hm, reach plaza sing, went to find de restaurant, n get de uniform n changed.
wad de, they give me L size skirt, which is obviously too big for me, but no choice, they onli have L size, so i wear lo, too long too ugly le, den one of the staff there, joanna, told me to fold in!!!
LOL..
hahaha,
n oh, basically, i didnt do much today, today i onli help to clear n clean the tables n set the tables only.
quite often, i was stonning somewhere, dunno wad to do.
LOL
but overall today's still okay, tml's friday, there's got to be lots of ppl, OMG OMG
hope everything will be find tml..
hahaha

wee, i was given a box of beard papa's puffs.. FREE FREE wee wee..
but by de time i reach home, my parents are slping, my kor's serving his NS, ahha, so onli left me..
but still i'm happy~ =)

hmm, first day at sakae tepanyaki, so i cant really say much abt it..
but i'm missing de chatterbox's chefs, humourous, always seem so carefree n blah blah.. bring so much colours into my life when i was working there... =D



i'm tired n i feel sickish..
ahhhahahaha

tt's all..

still, i'm trying hard to smile.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment