Friday, September 14, 2007

was quite moodless these few days, all i do each day is work work work..
a bit sianz..
hmm, tio a bit of scolding today, do quite a couple of things at closing today..
no mood to elaborate at all.....

had a small few min chat with Long today, but basically is i listen he talk la..
hear him talk abt himself n blah...
looking at him, i kinda envy n admire him, he has his dreams and is currently doing things he has interrest in..
looking back at myself, i feel that my life's a total failure...
i had given up my dream long long time ago. reason? coz i know it's nt realistic n tough, n i assumes that i cant make it, so i give up even be4 i start pursuing it..
sounds kinda silly...

now, i'm a dreamless person..
n i dun really know y am i here, wad am i for?
who do i live for? myself or others?
hahahaha....
sianz...
shan't think of it... de more i think de more moody i get..
emo-ing..

hmm, reached home, went into my room with de lights off. i felt my feet stepped on something soft, i tot maybe it's some food, so i pick of the "thing" i stepped onto, and GOSH! it's a LIZARD!!! DEAD SOMEMORE!!!!!!
i killed him or???
hahaha, and i even go pick it up with my hands, BARE HANDS!!!!
den i even go took pics of it.. too bad it's nt clear...
ahgahhaahahah...
sianz, poor lizard n poor me, YUCKS!



the pathetic lizard...

hm, tml off, shall slp as much as i want..

i'm in no mood for anything.......

tt's all.....
bb

hm i look fat in these pics..



No comments:

Post a Comment